Student Wellness Resources
Mental Health and Resiliency
Developing resiliency in response to adversity and increasing your capacity to cope are essential elements of good mental health. Visit FCPS' Mental Health and Resiliency page for:
- resources and tips to help you discover the foundation for building solid mental health and resiliency,
- information about mental health and emergency services,
- weekly installments from FCPS' , and
- results from the Fairfax County Youth Survey.
Student Wellness Tips and Strategies
Feeling super stressed? Worried about a friend's mental health–or your own? ! Topics include:
- How to Help a Friend in Crisis
- Quick Tips to Lift Your Mood
- Eight Easy Ways to Bring Balance to Your Life
- 10 Tips to Ease Test Anxiety
- How to Handle Peer Pressure
Đặt cược 69 tỷ vào một ngôi nhàCheck out other articles and videos, too.