Class of 2024 FCPSOn Laptop Pickup
Đặt cược 69 tỷ vào một ngôi nhàWelcome New TJ Students and Families!
With the school year quickly approaching, we are working hard to prepare for a great school opening! To ensure your student has access to technology, we will conduct curbside FCPSOn laptop distribution next week. Please review the details below:
- Freshmen parents and students are asked to visit TJ on either Thursday, August 27 or Friday, August 28 to pick up a laptop, charger, and bag. Please visit this SignUp Genius link to choose your date and time. The allotted time window will be between 9:00am-3:30pm, with a staff break for lunch between 12:00–12:30.
- Displaying the student name on the front windshield of the car will be tremendously helpful.
- All occupants in the car need to wear a mask when on school property.
- Door #7, students will be issued a welcome bag and name tag.
- Door #9, students will be issued a laptop, laptop bag, and charger.
- Door #12, parents will park their vehicle in a parking spot. Students will log on to the laptop to build a user profile and complete a quick activity by following directions to join their Google Classroom. Should a student encounter any technical difficulties, the parent will activate their “hazard” lights and a staff member will come to your vehicle to assist. Please plan 5 – 10 minutes to complete all related tasks. Once complete, we send our virtual thanks and you are free to exit the campus.
- Please see the map below for directions, traffic flow, and station locations. It is vitally important that you remain in your vehicle at all times for everyone's safety. Your preparedness and adherence to these protocols will ensure a successful process.
- TJ Security will be onsite to help with the flow of traffic.
- While we have organized an efficient process, the execution is dependent on everyone being well-prepared and moving quickly. We kindly ask that you adhere to your scheduled time as much as possible. There are bound to be a couple unique circumstances that may cause a delay, so please plan accordingly.
Thank you for your preparedness and patience. We look forward to a great 2020-2021 school year!
Leo Resquin, TJHSST Technology Manager
Please view the following FCPSOn documentation:
- - If your student will be using their own laptop, please fill out this for our records in lieu of a physical form.