Digital Resources at TJHSST - Parent Consent
Some of the digital resources your child may use this year require parental consent
Digital Resources at TJHSST
This information is provided in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) to provide you with information about the measures FCPS takes to keep student data secure when using digital tools. By completing the digital form linked below, you provide permission for your child to use the FCPS-approved online tools listed below as part of an instructional program.
Đặt cược 69 tỷ vào một ngôi nhàFairfax County Public Schools uses a variety of resources to support student learning. In cases where FCPS contracts with a vendor to host student information, FCPS requires that the vendor adhere to the security and privacy requirements specified in a confidentiality agreement included in their contracts. FCPS does not have contracts with every instructional tool vendor. Many valuable instructional tools are governed by Terms of Service (TOS) and include both free and paid tools. Some of the digital resources your child may use this year require parental consent.
Listed below are the digital tools that are used at your child’s school that require parental approval, and not all tools will be used by every student. The tools have been carefully reviewed to ensure that they align with the FCPS Learning Model and FCPS conducts the same technical evaluations for all products that use student information.
For information about the specific tools that will be used by your child, please contact your child’s teachers. You will be notified if additional tools are added to this list and given the opportunity to opt-in to tools that require parental permission. Additionally, FCPS may use digital tools that do not collect, use or share any personal information.
You can find more information about FCPS’ commitment to student privacy at Đặt cược 69 tỷ vào một ngôi nhà and a list of all approved digital tools is viewable online in the which has links to the vendors’ privacy notices and other useful information.
Throughout the school year, parents and guardians may be asked by their child’s teacher to provide consent for newly adopted digital resources which are not listed here.
Đặt cược 69 tỷ vào một ngôi nhàThis permission will expire at the end of this school year, and can be revoked at any time by contacting the school. If you have questions about any of the digital resources listed below, please contact your child’s school.
To provide your parental consent for each student in your family, please follow this and follow the provided directions. .
High School List
- Reading platform for ELA, science and history texts
- Digital version of Japanese textbook
- Providing students with personalized learning experiences in core academic areas
- Desktop GIS software to create, analyze, and share maps
- Cloud-based GIS software to create, analyze, and share maps
- Platform for building software and hardware projects
- Students create multimedia eBooks
- Immersive learning games platform
- Classroom management platform
- Resource for helping students learn coding skills
- eBook library assignable by subject or lexile with formative assessments
- Certification exam delivery and program management system
- Online calculator and interactive math activities
- Online supplement for Chinese basal resource
- Online tool for teaching with primary source documents
- Web-based supplemental language learning platform
- Video creation and screencasting software
- Basal resource digital supplement
- Platform for student-recorded video responses
- Hip-hop songs & videos to teach content vocabulary
- Online math tools for graphing, geometry and 3D
- Allows users to transcribe historical documents
- Interactive civics curriculum resource
- Tool for adding interactivity to websites
- Game-like program to assess student knowledge on a topic
- Online learning and courses
- Curriculum resources for business and marketing courses
- Online language learning platform
- Online video courses
- Platform for broadcasting interactive presentations to student devices
- CAD platform
- Online collaborative bulletin board
- A useful tool for exit tickets and quick-checks for understanding
- Polling website that engages students interactively in the classroom
- Online multimedia tools for science content and assessments
- Formative assessment tool
- Learning tools for students, including flashcards, study, and game modes.
- Create, annotate, and share digital maps
- Music-making software to create, compose, and mix music
- School-home communication tool
- Screencasting tool
- Web-based 3D modeling software
- Resource for images, recordings, and texts to create online student lessons
- Formative assessment app for quick checks of student understanding
- Tool for creating story maps
- Package blended lessons by organizing content in one space
- Authentic videos, interactive exercises, and games for language classrooms
- Easy-to-use app for 3D design, electronics, and coding
- Digital worksheet builder lets students show learning in multiple ways